Saturday, March 8

guess what time i woke up today? 11am! omgosh! and my tuition is at 12nn! sheetz. i haven done my tuition hwk can and im gonna be so dead. ): rushed out for my breakfast-cum-lunch. haha, then to tuition. luckily, i was not late. :D Oh yah!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIZA ! &
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY, YANGLIN!

haha, i wish them all the best in everything that they do. :D they super duper good friends! i love them alot alot alot alot! :D

okay, back to my life. haha. went to lot 1 and bought presents. hehes, not gonna tell you what i've bought. :P window shopped for a while. then after that, i stopped at the movies shop and stood there to watch this movie. it's something about monsters invading America. it's kinda exciting and nice. the monster is super scary can. hahaha :D a lot of people were also watching with me so it's alright. :D

YAY! i'm not eating alone. woots! so happy sia. hahaha, shall not elaborate more. :D

okay, i've updated for today. p.s. holidays are here, but it's no holidays for me. sad case huh. ):

kay, that's all i am blogging for today. haha. stay tuned to more of my posts :D haha, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and see ya!

if life won't wait,
i guess it's up to me and you.

No comments: